Refunds and Return Policy
EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 45 calendar days from your purchase date or within 7 days of receipt where tracking is used. If more than 45 calendar days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns for change of mind are not accepted. Personalised or customised items where you have misspelt requested personalisation or ordered something incorrectly when ordering or choosen the wrong size are non returnable (unless otherwise faulty).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. A 10 % restocking fee applies.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
PO BOX 296
Toronto New South Wales AU 2283.
GIFTS AND SALE ITEMS
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or returned.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receipt. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us online. We will provide the appropriate returns instructions to you. If it is a limited stock item and we do not have any left we are unable to replace the item and you will be offered with a suitable replacement or a store credit. A refund may be issued in some cases.
CANCELING OF ORDERS
We only allow you to cancel an order if we haven't started making it. If we haven't starting making your order and you want to cancel your order there is a cancellation fee of 10%. Please note we do NOT cancel any intimate wear such as underwear and so on once an order is placed. We will gladly refund you minus the 10% cancellation fee.
- Total Cost - 10% cancellation fee = Amount refunded to you.
CANCELING OF ORDERS THAT HAVE RUSH ORDER
We only allow you to cancel an order if we haven't started making it. If we haven't starting making your order and you want to cancel your order there is a cancellation fee of 10% and the rush order fee you have paid is non-refundable and will not be refunded to you. We will gladly refund you minus the rush order fee and minus the 10% cancellation fee.
- Total cost - Rush order fee = New total cost.
- New total cost - 10% cancellation fee = Amount refunded to you.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
PO BOX 296
Toronto New South Wales AU 2283
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
When you are shipping an items you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
What happens if an order is returned to sender due to wrong shipping address?
- If you have given us the wrong shipping address you will be required to pay for the postage again to get your items re-sent to the correct address and any other charges incurred.
- If we send your order to the wrong address and you have given us the correct address, we will pay for your order to be re-shipped and any other charges incurred.
What happens if an order is shipped to the wrong shipping address?
- If you have given us the wrong shipping address we will try and help you track down your order, if we find it you will be required to pay for the postage again to get your items re-sent to the correct address, as well as any other charges incurred. If your items are not found you are liable for them.
- If we send your order to the wrong address and you have given us the correct address, we will try and track down your order, if we find it we will pay for the postage to get your items re-sent to the correct address, and any other charges incurred. If your items are not found we will re-make your order and send it to your correct address.